- Ph. D. Microbiology (2016) from Saurashtra University, Rajkot.
- M. Phil. Microbiology (2003) from Gujarat Vidyapith, Sadra.
- M. Sc. Microbiology (2001) from Gujarat Vidyapith Sadra.
- B. Sc. Microbiology (1999) from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
Competitive Exams Qualified:
- CSIR-UGC NET (Life Sciences) June 2018 (AIR 34), Dec 2018 (AIR 35)
- GPSC – Assistant Professor Microbiology (GES Class II) 2016 (1st Rank)
- GSET (Life Sciences) 2014
- ICAR-NET (Agricultural Microbiology): Qualified twice (2013, 2014)
Teaching Experience: More than 15 years.
- Working as Assistant Professor (Microbiology) in Govt. Science College, Vankal, Ta. Mangrol, Dist. Surat
- 2.5 years as Assistant Professor (on Contract) in School of Life Sciences, Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar.
- 8 years as Assistant Professor (Microbiology) in Shri M. & N. Virani Science College, Rajkot.
- 5 Years as Assistant Professor (Microbiology) in Gujarat Vidyapith Sadra.
8 Research Papers, 1 Book as co-author. (see Publication section)
- Completed UGC-Minor Research Project entitled, “Characterization of bacterial enzymes involved in textile dye decolorization”, worth Rs. 1,31,000/-.
- Guided 33 PG students and 8 UG students in their dissertation work.
- GPCB recognized Schedule I Audit Team Member of the Environmental Audit Team in Atmiya Environment Auditing and Consultancy Cell from July 02, 2007, to September 7, 2015.